Sunday, September 5, 2010

Rain again for September

We’ve had about 50mms of rain in the last 48 hours. It’s a “wellies” required for a trip up to the chook shed only to see them looking miserable and bored. There’s a couple of leaks so it’s a bit damp underfoot but not too bad really. We haven’t had the damaging winds that other states have had, yet, nor an earthquake or floods, so I’m feeling pretty lucky if a bit housebound.

But then, I de-cluttered my bedroom yesterday and I’m so pleased with result. There’s more room in the wardrobe and cupboards and I was able to rid my room of the extra wardrobe that I thought I needed. All my “thin” clothes are packed away in my big red suitcase – I WILL FIT INTO THEM AGAIN! I am going to make a concerted effort to lose some weight this year as I really like most of those clothes. I have plans for all the family photo’s currently taking up far too much room on my cupboard. I’m going to take them out of the frames and make one large collage to hang on the wall. But I do like some of the frames too, sigh.

I’ve also got to hang a mirror as the only mirror in here went out with the wardrobe!

The next job is to de-clutter this computer………

J

No comments:

Post a Comment