Friday, September 30, 2011

I Love Volunteers

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

(click on photo to enlarge)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

These are all heritage tomatoes from last year. I’ve already potted up over one hundred of them and I have an idea to sell them on to neighbours (if I can). Mind you, I’ll have to call them “Lucky Dip” tomatoes as, naturally, I have no idea which heritage tomatoes they are as I had about four different types last year in the same tank.

In the top photo on the right hand side are two “Gardeners Delight” tomato plants that I left in the tank over winter in the grow house – and they’re already flowering.

So – tomatoes for Christmas ……

Jan

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you. It will save you paying a fortune on seeds.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know but - I still really, really need other seeds so .....

    Jan

    ReplyDelete