Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The one that got away

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

is the zucchini at the rear. In front is your normal sized vegetable with a tigerella tomato.

The big beauty at the back comes in at just under 3 kilos!

How could I possibly miss it? All those huge leaves must have been in cahoots but it didn’t work. So, do I stuff it and roast it; have enormous slices on the barbecue; or pass it on to M’s son who loves BIG zucchinis? I think that it may be the last one – at least we’ll know he’s eating something green!

Jan

2 comments:

  1. I purposely let mine grow that big as we love them grated and frozen ready to be included in one of my winter soups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just awarded your blog a Leibster award. You can go to my blog at www.primrosehappysnapper.blogspot.com to see all about it

    ReplyDelete